We present the following indicative programmes, these are intended to be suggestive only at this stage. We would seek to agree with your organization the final design for the trainings, to be offered under a suitable title:
1. Superior Leadership, Better Risk Management & Effective Board Governance in Challenging Times
- Developing Innovation in the Board Room
- Monitoring and improving the risk profile of the organization
- Excelling in the Value adding process
- Strategic Leadership in Turbulent times for optimal performance
- Leading change
2. Developing Winning Strategies in Turbulent times for Sustainable outcomes.
- Programme would cover:
- Innovating and sustainable value chain.
- Leading change in turbulent times.
- Re-examining business models, strategy and governance.
- Modifying organizational culture
- Attaining sustainable outcomes
3. Strategies for Results-Driven Change Management.
- The programme has been designed to empower executives to respond to organizational challenges it will equip executives with the skills required to bring about the required reforms.
- It also aims to develop the skill-sets that senior executives need to excel in their dynamic operating environments.
- Executives who participate in the programme 'Strategies for Results Driven Change Management' will acquire the skills and competencies required to boost organisational performance.
- Build resilience by developing executive capacity to manage change.
4. From Strategy Formulation to Execution in Austere times.
While forming, strategies is a vital component of business activities, the effective implementation of those strategies is often overlooked. The process of successful implementation of winning strategies in austere times would be covered.
The programme will examine how organisational strategies are formed and how best they can be implemented in order to boost organisational performance.
£700 per participant (2days before or after any of our master class
£ 1300 per participant (Outside the period of the master class
TEXEM’s Unique selling points include, but not limited to the following:
- Good reputation in offering tailored, relevant and context-rich executive education programmes which is relevant and has impact on the bottom line.
- Network of key stakeholders in Europe and North America that we have worked with in the past, which we could deploy towards delivery of executive development programmes.
- Impressive track record on customer satisfaction with 60% of our delegates being repeats customers.
- Understanding of the challenges that organisations face and committed, distinguished advisory board, which have a passion for the growth of Africa.
- Great networking opportunities with very senior executives as participants and over six hundred years of experience of participants and faculties in every programme thus steepening the learning curve of participants via peer to peer learning moderated by world renowned faculties.
- Great value for money for quality and tailored programmes
- The TEXEM team will work closely with executives from EMTS and others in designing and delivering the proposed programme.
- This normally occurs at all stages from initial meetings, through agreeing a “discussion brief”, the design process, further research and development activity (if needed) through to pilot and delivery.
- The TEXEM team will initially comprise of the CEO of TEXEM and the Faculty team.
- As the programme development process extends to delivery, a Client Relationship Coordinator will be added to the team to manage deployment and coordination and Quality Assurance.
- TEXEM uses an interactive partnership approach to customizing the programme
- Customisation at TEXEM is on multiple levels-by content,by teaching methods,by level of participants and by culture.
- Building projects into the customizedprogramme design maintains momentum and embeds learning .
- More than 60% of TEXEM’s customised programmes are around Leadership.
- TEXEM’s leadership programmes could include 3-5 days of intensive problem-solving activities and competitions with debriefs with TEXEM Coaches